- Visit the Bird Park (Parque das Aves) In 2014 the entry costs 28 reais. Take the optional path.
- If you are a extreme experiences lover, you can not to miss the opportunity to jump from an airplane in freefall and then enjoy the beautiful view of Foz do Iguaçu from the parachute.
- An unmissable destination in Foz, in addition to the falls, is the dam of Itaipu (represa de Itaipú), a majestic work of engineering.
What to bring
- Comfortable and waterproof footwear, sunscreen and bottles of water. Also bring a plastic bag to protect the documents from the water.
- Buy a snack and water before heading to the falls because prices in the Park are quite high.
- Brazilian Reals. If yo go on tour there is no problem but if you take public transport they only accept reals.
- Power adapter for your electrical appliances. The entrance is three-legged and does not fit the input flat. The voltage is 110.
- In the Cataratas JL shopping mall is located the “Fábrica do Chopp”. We recommend a good craft beer accompanied by a feijoada.
- Take the transportation public starting from the center of the city of Foz to any destination like the border with Paraguay, the waterfalls, Bird Park and even the falls on the Argentine side.
- The Foz do Iguaçu National Park offers a journey that can be done without the need for excursions. You can reach the Park by combining a couple of buses from Puerto Iguazú also.
Did you like it? Book here and enjoy the city!